All the material in this blog is copyrighted by Jeffrey Zens, Salem, Oregon.
I will never intentionally copy the material or work of others without proper attribution, and where necessary, pre-approval. Any such incident is purely unintentional.
Others wishing to use material from this blog are welcome to do so under the following conditions:
1. The use must be for non-commercial purpose. Commercial use may be arranged; please contact me.
2. Create a hyperlink from the site in which the material appears to the original post that contains the cited language.
3. If a hyperlink is not possible, cite the original URL.
4. In any case, please notify me that you’ve found the material contained in this blog useful enough to cite it elsewhere.
5. If you follow the following Creative Commons conventions, you’ll be fine.
Custom Built Furniture by Jeffrey Zens is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Thank you for your considerate use of this blog.